Monday, March 29, 2010

Wellpoint Prescription Coverage and Inept Pharmacy Technicians

First they raise my copay. Then they say they never raised my copay, but that my prescription is no longer on the formulary. Then they say, wait, it was never on the formulary, we totally raised your copay. Then they say, wait, fuck, it's neither of those...we don't know what the fuck is up, but you owe us $40 a month. Oh wait, totally kidding...if your doctor just writes "Do Not Substitute," we'll let you have it for $25. JUST KIDDING GIMME YO MUNNEH. STAB.

THEN they say, so you can totally get three months' worth at a time cuz we're chill like that. La dee da, Molly strolling along with her three month supply...BAM. SURPRISE! We decided you can only have a month at a time now. And you have to take it exactly once a month. Which means you have to come get it the day before you have to take it. Exactly. Don't plan on being out of town or busy on that day cuz you'll be fucked.

PHARMACY TECHNICIAN: They'll only pay for a month at a time.

MOLLY: Uhhh bitch please. Gimme my 3 months.

TECH: No surriously, it says right here.

MOLLY: Well your little slip of paper is wrong.

TECH: But...that's what the computer says.

MOLLY: Your computer is misinformed.

TECH: Well...but...the computer...

MOLLY: Fuck your computer! Gimme a three-pack!

TECH: Sorry no. Also your one month will be $40.

MOLLY: ARRRRGGGG I thought we figured this shit out!

TECH: I dunno dude, but I'm not gonna call cuz I'm a lazy bum. Okay fine I'll call.

******10 minutes later*******

TECH: They say they only cover one month at a time.

MOLLY: Umm hello did they change this like today? Ask them when this change happened

******10 minutes later******

TECH: They only cover one month at a time.

MOLLY: OMG...that...that IS NOT AN ANSWER and I will stab you in your sleep kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment